Without the help of many passionate volunteers, our ‘100 Kids A Year’ initiative can’t accomplish all the amazing things we hope to do. Are you ready to get involved?
By volunteering, you will make a meaningful difference in the lives children. You can volunteer for
• Kids Reading Club
• Learn to play Group
• Administrative positions
Benefits of Volunteering
Volunteering is more than just giving your time. It’s about the satisfaction of knowing you’ve helped kids become stronger. It’s also about giving back to your community and gaining valuable experience to further your own career.
Volunteering with the Amazing Kids Clinic gives you:
• The satisfaction of knowing you’ve made a difference in your community
• New skills, more confidence and enhanced leadership ability
• New friends and acquaintances from all walks of life
• Valuable work experience
• Membership in an organization with a history of giving back to the community
• Gained hours towards community service requirements
To become a volunteer for our foundation send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org