Amazing Kids Clinic thrives to promote the health and well-being of the children, by providing high-quality, equally accessible multidisciplinary medical care for children from new born to 18 years old and their mothers in their pre and post natal care. Our licensed health professionals include General Pediatricians, Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Nutritionists, Social Workers, Psychologists and Optometrists. We facilitate access to all services necessary for the development of a child by educating our clients so that they can make well-informed decisions (with the necessary financial aid through our “100 Kids A Year”initiative, providing or affiliating with the right health professionals or referring them to the right ones.
We provide families with:
- Pediatric assessment and diagnosis
- On-site, at-home and at-school therapy treatments
- On-line support including live or Skype chat with our health professionals
- Access and referrals to the right health professionals and specialists
- Education through workshops and seminars.
- Specialized and skill-building play programs for children to enhance their development